Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Racing Mind.....

Where do I start?  How about with the excitement first...I've formed a close bond with a wonderful friend through Facebook.  We've been talking via FB as well as the phone, and she is FINALLY about to arrive IN PERSON!  Yes, she'll be here in just two days, and we're both over the top with anticipation.

Now for the next part...my racing mind...between work, the never-ending editing of my book,  trying to keep up with all of the new connections I'm making on LinkedIn...having to totally clean my house from top to bottom, so she doesn't see what a slob I am, even though I've warned her, my mind is in so many different directions!

Ahhhh...deep breaths....nope, that doesn't help! lol    Since I'm taking off from work for the next 4 days so we can visit, I still have tons of stuff to do before go.  Arghhhhh...someone shut my brain off, please :)

1 comment:

  1. I know!! I haven't been able to concentrate on anything. You have so much going on with your writing, so at least I don't have to deal with that too! First off, STOP CLEANING, then take it easy with the editing...it will get done. I'm so proud of all your effort with your book and editing and getting connections. You're allowed to take a break! I can't wait to see you, my best friend!

    ReplyDelete