Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Wondrous site, and I DO mean site....

Everyone who knows me will tell you I love animals...a friend of mine recommended this link to me, several months ago, and I've been touting it ever since.  If you want to feel peaceful and in awe, please visit this site.  It's a bald eagle nest in Iowa.  They just had three babies, almost a month ago.  My husband & I were able to witness the hatchings and continue to watch and marvel at their daily growth.  I can see why they are the nation's proud symbol.  ENJOY!

http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

2 comments:

  1. This truly is a great site. Our national symbol is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, Here is another ANIMAL LOVER site and it is hosted out of Portugal. http://www.floydthedog.com The head of this Book Club has 7,000 members in 62 countries. I have known Mr. St.John for the last four years. I have stories published at his club (Look for Author Don Ford in archives.)

    This Publisher contacted me to say he would be flying to the U.S. to see me at Easter in Syracuse, and he did. We had a great Saturday talking about the writer's life. I took him to a local restaurant and ordered both of us Chicken and Biscuits. He loved it. I think he'll be back! LOL

    At the beginning of every month the book club members receive a new animal story as a PDF (All must be happy endings. My newest story will be out on May 1st 2012.

    Where eagles fly,
    Don (Greywolf) Ford
    Author of Death & Taxes" at Amazon

    ReplyDelete